About the team:
VIZIO is pioneering big data products from Smart TV viewing data. We are actively looking for a smart, passionate, and tenacious Product Manager to play a key role in defining and packaging the next generation of data products for TV viewing data.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in data products or ad tech
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making
- Strong database querying skills and data visualization (i.e. PostgreSQL, Tableau, Periscope, …)
- Excellent communications skills, ability to document requirements and work collaboratively
- Experience with TV data audience and similar data sets or set-top box data a big plus
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
What you will do:
- Define product features and requirements. Drive productization process and work closely with Data Science, Engineering, QA, Client Services, and Operations teams
- Get feedback from stakeholders, including Engineering, Business Development, and Customer Success. Strong collaborative skills a must
- Perform in-depth analysis of products and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both quality and design
- Design KPIs and create dashboards, track performance on a daily basis, investigate unforeseen changes to KPIs
- Communicate effectively by preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders including customers
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.