And we're just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hypergrowth and make a massive impact.
- We are seeking to become the smallest company that everyone has heard of.
- We are obsessed with saving our customers’ money.
- We know that time kills all deals.
- We believe that kindness is a competitive advantage.
- Develop and own a product roadmap that delivers strategic value and positive outcomes for our customers and Vendr.
- Deeply understanding the customer, market, and Vendr’s value proposition.
- Articulate the vision and strategy in a consumable format and consistently execute against that strategy.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Design and Engineering organization to deliver high quality, reliable product execution to enable explosive revenue growth.
- Learning and modifying the product based on quantitative and qualitative results.
- Coordinating and executing plans across multiple disciplines including Product, Design, Engineering, Business Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Embody, contribute to, and help adapt the company culture through uncertainty
- Model a growth mindset and curiosity for the organization by giving and receiving feedback effectively
- 4+ years of product management experience
- You are adaptable, hungry, curious, people-smart, and kind, delivering value to all stakeholders
- Proven ability to think strategically for a long-term vision, as well as operate in the details of short-term projects
- Proven ability to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans
- Proven ability to lead teams through highly ambiguous environments
- Proven ability to work closely with non-technical leaders to achieve shared business objectives
- Proven ability to work through business transformation and incubation of 0-1 product initiatives
- Proven ability to partner with sales teams and sensitive customer escalations
- Proven ability to launch new products weekly and iterating daily with an emphasis on impact > activity
- Proven ability to use qualitative research, quantitative analysis, and make difficult tradeoff decisions
- Proven ability to build experiments to collect and use data to validate hypotheses and drive results
- Demonstrated experience with delivering successful consumer-facing products or the end-user facing parts of enterprise products and extensive experience in working with design on problems with a heavy UI/UX emphasis
- Demonstrated effective and concise verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated organizational skills, detail-oriented behavior, and consumable documentation