UTC Climate, Controls & Security is the world's largest provider of building technologies. Its elevator, escalator, fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Global Security Products group at UTC Climate, Controls & Security develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people and assets; providing innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications. Among its leading brands are Lenel, Interlogix, Supra and Onity offering robust security and life safety systems, and affordable, flexible lock and key management solutions.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical and business acumen with your passion for marketing, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, self-starter to work effectively across the organization with the goal of delivering innovative business solutions for our customers.
- Marketing / product management / operating experience in the security industry preferred with product commercialization experience from design, feasibility through product launch
- Demonstrated expertise in formulating and implementing product introduction plans
- Must be able to establish and cultivate excellent working relationships with engineering, operations, and sales
- Strong communication skills including presenting and communicating with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Excellent track record in a demanding, fast-paced, cross-functionally-aligned environment
- Ability to lead teams and driving projects highly desired
- Familiarity with global issues, multiple market segments, dealer channels, security systems
- Experience in working with and dealing with different functions in an enterprise set-up
- Able to travel as required, generally less than 25%
- Knowledge of engineering standard practices in electronic product design and development is desirable
- Understanding of production process around electronic manufacturing preferred
- Preferredexperience working with MRDs or PRDs
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Master's degree with 2+ years of Product Management experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.