We seek a Product Manager with a passion for rigid packaging to manage our Jars, Jugs and Bottles category.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Recommend and source new products based on competitor offerings, customer comments and market demands.
- Negotiate program terms with vendors.
- Seek methods to increase profitability, product quality and efficiency.
- Assist with catalog layout preparation and product positioning.
- Develop pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Build strong relationships across departments.
- Train and direct a team of Associates.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of product management, supply chain or marketing experience.
- Experience in rigid packaging industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.