- Provide day to day management of designated product line issues, programs and sales support in the field.
- In collaboration with manager, develop tactical plan for the products and work with Sales to implement plans. Manage demand planning and work with regulatory on local registration.
- Develop and localize regional sales training, education, promotional materials and programs.
- Responsible for leading and providing marketing direction as part of new product development team.
- Utilize product gating process for portfolio expansion and product enhancements; all product lifecycle responsibilities for assigned portfolio
- Determine annual advertising, convention presence, and other promotional tactics.
- Maintain local key opinion leaders and leverage relationship for regional voice of customer feedback
- Design and execute methods for gaining VOC including surgeon interviews, primary and secondary market research, and clinical labs
- Create and manage programs to increase penetration and drive sales of existing products - sales and product promotions, customer targeting.
- Create designated product line positioning, messaging, and pricing strategy; and provide sales support such as sales materials, customer presentations, information for Request for Proposals (RFPs) and recall communication.
- In collaboration with manager, create and maintain operating plan and budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate manager.
- Adhere to and ensure the adherence of Teleflex Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Four year College degreerequired, MBA preferred
- 3-5+ years marketing or combination of sales and marketing experiencerequired
- Experience in sales or marketing within surgical device industry preferred
- New product development experiencepreferred
- Global experience with the ability to interact with international markets preferred
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work with colleagues to drive consensus on product line decisions
- Drive focus and prioritization
- Assertive, action oriented
- Ability to present his/her "case" in both formal presentations and in one-on-one interactions. Strong formal and informal communication skills
- Self-starter, know how to approach the job, passionate about the industry
- Quick learner with high interest in developing a broad range of marketing skills and learning clinical principles of surgery
- Able to work in a lean environment without a large infrastructure behind him/her
- Understand medical regulatory environment
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
TRAVEL REQUIRED: up to 25 %
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery.
We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.