The Technology Product Manager is responsible for managing the entire life cycle for a specific product line or business within T-Mobile. Responsible for product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience and go-to-market strategies. This role is specifically responsible for managing internal product lines, systems and initiatives supporting retail, telesales, and operations groups. This role will be responsible for coordinating related projects across the T-Mobile organization.
You will be a part of a team that manages the Layer3/T-Mobile TV product lines. Your focus will be on internal tools and systems as T-Mobile TV endeavors to achieve scale. Our internal customers are our number one priority, and improving their experience and ability to deliver is how we measure success. As such, your competencies are in change, innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building, and influencing, with both a results and customer focus (whether that customer be external, internal, or a team mate).
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Owns the technical product roadmap for complex or cross-platform solutions.
- Partners with business, internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Tracks project deliverables and drives timely execution.
- Leads and manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
- Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
- Manages the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively defines and implements solutions to those challenges.
- Works with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
- Manages capacity/work planning.
Relationship and People Management: Effectively and efficiently communicates with technical and non-technical audiences, including executive leadershipSTUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Proven success in leading matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, Graduate Degree preferred.