ntus Technologies, Inc. (Tantus) is seeking an experienced, resourceful Product Manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for working alongside the government Product Manager driving and defining the launch of new products and services within the Quality Payment Program. You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product.
The? Product Manager ?is the team member responsible for actively participating in the backlog grooming process, organizing and facilitating Product Manager activities, coordinating information gathering and sharing between solutions management, the development team, and external stakeholders. The Product Manager / Business Analyst applies program and systems expertise to identify program pain points and provides recommendations for backlog prioritization, user stories, and acceptance criteria. The Product Manager / Business Analyst support both the government Product Managers, and the scrum teams by organizing and facilitating team collaboration and the government Product Manager decision-making process.
• Collaborate and provide consultation to government Product Managers to identify and address critical program and/or product needs
• Provide assistance to development teams by facilitating discussions with Solutions Management to clarify or adjust user stories and acceptance criteria and set priorities
• Develop and socialize product information radiators such as the product dashboard
• Provide support and subject matter expertise to communicate with government Product Managers and development teams in order to solve any requirements issues, assist with user story definition, and ensure alignment with program established product goals, and development timelines
• Facilitate meetings such as the Product Owner Sync (PO Sync), Release Planning, and Product Increment Planning to support driving the program towards overall strategic objectives.
• Completes other duties as assigned or directed
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare, or Information Technology or another relevant field or equivalent training/experience
• 5+ year’s management experience within projects and programs that focus on Center for Medicare Medicaid Quality Programs
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Understanding of CMMI ML3 processes preferred
• SA, PSM, CSM or PMP certification desired
• Experience with Agile development processes including Scaled Agile (SAFe)
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent client and team building skills
• Experience using Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, HipChat)
• Ability to serve as liaison between appropriate project staff and the client to ensure effective coordination of all project efforts.
• Experience in producing clear and concise documentation
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; a working knowledge of MS Visio and SharePoint
• Understanding/ interest in the healthcare/ IT fields
ID : 1227