At Porch, we are reinventing the way homeowners connect with professionals to get work done on their home. We understand that the first and most critical step to a successful home project and happy homeowner is to find the right pro. Over past 3 years, we have been building one of the largest and most responsive networks of home professionals in the world, made up of hundreds of thousands of national, mid-market, and local service providers.
As the Product Manager for Supply, you will drive the product strategy for the supply side of our marketplace and for the internal tools that our teams use to sell and support our home professionals. You will play the driving role to bring together design, engineering, and operations to go after the biggest opportunities to impact revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational scalability. This role will report directly to the Director of Product and will have its own dedicated engineering team.
- Define and prioritize new features and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and scalability of internal operations
- Own the product roadmap and work with engineering to deliver it
- Develop processes to generate and incorporate customer and internal user feedback
- Use data to drive the development and prioritization of new products and product improvements
- Invent on behalf of your customer
- 3+ years experience defining, building & shipping consumer products & services
- Exceptional strategic thinking and customer focus
- Proven ability to partner across teams to ship product
- Track record of focusing on the right results and delivering against critical goals
- Demonstrated ability to move fast in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in supporting internal users, working with small business, and driving revenue growth preferred