Super Micro Computer is seeking a Product Manager who will lead all activities for New Product Introductions; which include Product Definition, generating Product spec’s, driving Engineering Development, Product Test/Qualification and Key Component/Vendor selection. Otherresponsibilities include; Product Cost analysis, Competitor Analysis, Product Forecasting and Internal Systems Product Release. Additionally, drive Product promotions jointly with Marketing and Sales. Responsibilities will include Customer Interface and Customer Support during product launch and ramping to high volume manufacturing, through End-of-Life cycles.
- Drive Product Test / Qualification and Manufacturing test process
- Generate product planning and forecast for monthly planning reviews
- Define Product Cost baseline and load Internal systems for product launch and release
- Perform market and competitors analysis
- Engage with customer interface and customer support from launch thru EOL
- Generate product launch plan, including market forecast, project milestones and timelines, product specifications and product line roadmap
- Work with vendors or external third parties to assess partnerships and business opportunities
- Work with Sales department and product team to drive platform sales
- Collaborate with marketing department for product promotion.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or related advanced degree highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the server/chassis product market trends
- Ability to work independently across multiple teams in a fast –paced and dynamic environment
- Experience managing cross-functional teams & multi-cultural teams in WW locations
- Experience Interfacing with customers and providing customer account support
- Experience with product promotions (Marketing and Sales) materials