$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
We are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial minded leader to join an exciting and fast-paced team. We are defining new shopping experiences where images and videos play a central role in search and discovery.
StyleSnap, Amazon's new visual shopping experience for fashion, helps customers shop for a look from its photo. As a Product Manager for StyleSnap, you will drive category-defining initiatives to make style discovery more intuitive. You will be responsible for defining the strategy, developing the product requirements and owning the execution. You will innovate by partnering with design and engineering teams. You will have several opportunities to engage with category leaders worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong product management background with experience in launching new initiatives. You must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You will need to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities. You will need strong judgement, customer obsession and analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions.
· At least 5 years of product management experience in launching consumer facing products
· Proven track record of owning and driving end-to-end product requirements for innovative customer experiences
· Experience using analytics and data to inform product and business decisions as well as to measure post-launch impact
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Shows willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to drive your initiatives to completion
· Bachelor's degree in CS/business or equivalent
· Passionate about applying AI/ML to improve customer experience for fashion and home décor verticals
· Demonstrated ability to grow a new product
· Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and represent the team with internal/external partners
Valid Through: 2019-9-13