Oracle Enterprise Engineering provides modern enterprise services to Oracle's internal businesses and is amid a cloud transformation driving improved agility, performance, availability and security across Oracle's Enterprise and Development environments. We are looking for passionate, highly motivated, uniquely skilled, "engineering-first" driven individuals to join our team and help build our next generation business platform. If you are looking for an environment that embraces your unbridled ambition for innovating solutions; provides clearly defined objectives and empowers individual growth through direct feedback; values your contributions and is dedicated to supporting your personal development, then Enterprise Engineering is the team for you!
Our team is seeking a data-driven Product Manager with experience in the functional area(s) of case/incident management. The candidate should enjoy solving complex business problems and partnering closely with engineering teams to deliver impactful solutions that improve tooling capabilities and the end-to-end user experience. At Oracle you will be working with a team of highly talented Technology and Engineering professionals who are revolutionizing the delivery of Cloud Services for Enterprise Customers. By applying a combination of engineering and product management skills, you will have the opportunity to deliver on exciting and complex projects that demonstrate clear outcomes for our business.
- Produce and maintain the E2E roadmap for Case Management portfolio of applications, encompassing tech improvements and customer experience scenarios.
- Collect and author business and technical requirements while ensuring adequate data is in place to support business case justification.
- Collaborate across Oracle Lines of Business to define the ideal E2E customer experience
- Build and drive impact against critical KPIs and OKRs
- Conduct customer research & leverage listening systems to identify customer needs
- Leverage business case data to deliver clear and firm prioritization of initiatives/features
- Partner with LOBs to drive standardization of business process for any non-standard requirements
- Provide roadmap updates to senior and executive members of Enterprise Engineering leadership
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum of 8+ years of program and product management associated roles
- Strong understanding of Case/Incident Management related experiences (Swarming, Routing & Assignment etc.)
- Excellent writing, formal presentation and interpersonal skills, with a keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives and engineering teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with passion for cloud-scale services
- Hands-on experience with DevOps toolchain technologies (Jira, Azure DevOps, Confluence, Yammer etc.)
- Experienced in establishing a team mission, building roadmaps, tracking projects against that roadmap, and shipping products.
- Proven business acumen through demonstrable good outcomes for a previous employer.
- Experienced in managing contractors and working with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated success in cloud efficiency and optimization projects
- Experience working with offshore teams is a plus
- Experience in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS based products along with automation using ML and/or AI.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.About Us
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what's been done before. That's why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.