$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Customer Success Product Manager, you will set strategy, define a product roadmap, work with development to deliver and then rollout the new features to Oracle users. The role is highly cross functional and requires a candidate help drive requirements and not wait for them. You will be responsible for defining the feature roadmap. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders including business executives, finance, sales, support, and product development leaders. You will also define use cases, leverage analytics to determine feature prioritization, and create a roadmap.
· Lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to work closely with teams across the organization to design cross functional solutions using Agile development methodology. Cross functional teams include: customer success, sales, support, product development, subscription billing teams
· Collaborate with various business owners to gain alignment and drive the development of policies and procedures
· Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
· Clearly communicate with technical owners, product managers, and senior executives
· 4+ years experience customer success and/or customer service
· 4+ years product manager/product owner/technical program manager experience
· Demonstrated ability to own projects, solution with precision, and influence across all levels of an organization
· Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills
· Experience interacting with senior executives and other management within a company and working across commercial, technical, domestic, and international arms of an organization.
· Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritization abilities; excellent attention to detail.
· An analytical, data-driven approach toward solving complex challenges.
· Ability to devise and implement KPI's across an organization
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17