- Identify and develop new product and market opportunities
- Manage the complete product lifecycle process, alongside the Director - Product from concept to delivery.
- Closely collaborate, work and lead cross-department teams and business groups, such as engineering, manufacturing, and finance to drive and develop new products that meet company objectives.
- Work in tandem with the brand marketing and channel teams to develop product launch programs and sales promotion programs.
- Develop and implement relevant marketing collateral, point-of-purchase displays, advertising materials and web content to promote your managed product portfolio.
- Conduct end-user and competitive market research to determine pricing, margin and profitability targets.
- Develop and execute comprehensive short and long-term strategic plans for a profitable product portfolio.
- Maintain an awareness of trends in the industry and related industries and develop a deep understanding of the end users of their product line to incorporate these insights into successful new product launches.
- Provide product training to customers and consumers.
- Create and drive cost-savings projects with cross-department teams.
- Strong portfolio management skills to maximize SKU efficiency and working capital turns.
- BS or BA required
- +3 year’s related product management experience
- At least 1-2 year’s management experiencerequired
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and projects simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required; must be able to present data in an organized manner
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on competitive activity
- Understands multinational manufacturing locations/cultures
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills and acute attention to details
- Ability to work effectively across functions and lead teams
- Customer facing experience and communication preferred