5 - 7 years
Posted 177 days ago
About the Position:
We’re seeking a highly motivated Product Line Manager (PLM) to join our data center switching product management team. The candidate will be responsible for Data Center (DC) products and technology strategy, product definition, market analysis and requirements, pricing, promotions, forecast and revenue plan. The candidate will have broad responsibility for working with the field sales and channel organizations to engage customers and drive the business. The candidate must have proven ability and record to drive product requirements for complex and dynamic networking space, engage with strategic customers, work with vendors and partners, drive market requirement from definition to delivery, and effectively interface with product marketing, product development/engineering, manufacturing, operations and finance.
The product line manager will be part of the team which is responsible for driving QFX product portfolio in the public cloud data centers. The PLM will gather and analyze market trends and customer requirements, perform competitive analysis, define strategy and tactics, generate product requirements, author business plans, market requirement and product requirement documents, prioritize features and track progress. The PLM must be adept at forecasting, pricing, positioning and managing product transitions.
Key Responsibilities Include
Desired Skills and Experience
Must have a BA/BS degree, MBA strongly preferred
1. BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or Related Engineering field
1. 3+ years of IP Networking experience in engineering, sales or product management role, hardware engineering/ASIC background is a plus
2. MBA is a plus
1. Ability to present to executive and engineering levels both inside and outside of company
2. Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations that take complex concepts and make them easy to understand and differentiate Juniper vs. the competition.
3. Ability to drive complex multi-phased programs with multiple stakeholder teams
4. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a “do whatever it takes” attitude
5. Excellent analytical skills to transform market knowledge into actionable plans that produce results
1. Travel requirements for the position : 10% to 20%