$100K — $150K *
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Commercial Product, Product Manager, Senior
The health care landscape is changing dramatically with new non-traditional players entering the market daily to capitalize on key trends and unmet consumer needs. Consumers are continuing to play a more active and empowered role in managing their health and well-being. They've learned from their experiences in other industries and are now expecting the health care industry to step up with new tools and resources that provide them with greater price transparency, convenience and flexibility. New technology platforms are emerging that put physicians directly in touch with their patients and enable consumers to pay for their care directly. Anthem is charting a new course in health care market. As a senior product manager in the commercial product team, you will play a key role in laying the ground work for Anthem's next generation of health care products and services. If you have a passion for health care and desire to create the change the market needs, we'd love to connect with you.
- Management of the end-to-end product development process from initial concept to business case, execution, pilot testing, measurement and full-scale product launch.
- Develop product requirements. Translate desired requirements into concrete product capabilities and features.
- Participate in the selection of business partners to support the development of new product features and capabilities.
- Manage development of products/solutions to align with Anthem's strategic product roadmap. Develop project plans to ensure key product development milestones are met and products launch on time.
- Validate product requirements for scale through development of MVPs, market pilots and primary research.
- Conduct research to understand the jobs to be done by health care consumers and providers. Develop consumer journeys/roadmaps to inform the development of digitalexperiences.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the consumer and provider experience through new product features and technology.
- Work collaboratively with key business partners in brand/marketing, IT/digital, network, corporate strategy, product operations, legal and finance.
Work location: Anthem office
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 4-6 years of experience in new product development, product management or product innovation (background in consumer products, health and wellbeing, fitness is a plus); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA or Masters in marketing, health care management/administration preferred.
- Demonstrated experience knowledge in the health care industry, innovation trends, emerging business models and technology.
- Strategic and innovative mind-set.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Comfortable with ambiguity/ability to work in an entrepreneurial, changing environment.
- Adapt at navigating and building relationships in large, complex organizations.
- Experience managing and collaborating cross-functional teams including digital, product, marketing, sales, legal, compliance and finance.
- Inclination to take initiative, set priorities, take ownership of assigned projects and initiatives and independently drive for results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Valid through: 1/20/2021