The Product team at Squarespace is seeking strategic product minds to join us in developing a brand platform for the next generation of independent businesses. We believe the future of independent businesses will be driven by truly customer centric organizations with world-class brands, and we are creating a suite of products that will empower businesses to succeed in this mission.
You will be an integral part of a product team that is building a fast growing platform, powering millions of businesses. We are currently looking for product managers to join our e-commerce, analytics, and growth teams.
Our product teams are focused on questions such as:
- How can we make setting up an online business a seamless and undaunting experience?
- How can we best help businesses measure their success and make recommendations to help them achieve their goals?
- How can we give our users confidence in using Squarespace quickly?
- What tools can we provide businesses to aid them in building strong brands?
- What will the best-of-class e-commerceexperiences of tomorrow look like?
The ideal candidate is highly self-directed, excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant, and insightful; he or she possesses a strong product design sense and the motivation to continually iterate to build best-in-class products.
- Drive product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions you are accountable for
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop world class support for merchants
- Partner with strategy operations to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across the commerce platform and Squarespace products overall
- 3+ years of experience in product management, ideally in companies building technology for small businesses, or related field
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong drive to simplify
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products and the commerce space
- Technical background preferred
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders