Spreetail's Software team, known internally as Toolkit, consists of Engineering, Product Management, and User Experience. This team builds a completely home-grown software to compete against top players in the ecommerce industry. The software controls our business from beginning to end: ordering, marketing, inventory, customer service, and accounting. We use the latest and greatest libraries and development methodologies to build elegant solutions to complex, real-world problems.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Lead product management for one or more of four critical areas of the ecommerce customer experience: Discovery, Decision, Transaction, or Post Purchase.
- Build, inspire and develop your product management team.
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering to develop a roadmap and backlog of site functionality.
- Become an expert in the Spreetail customer and behavioral data in your product area, and leverage that understanding to drive the right product decisions at the right time.
- Set the direction that inspires and supports multiple cross-functional scrum teams to consistently design and deliver new functionality and a frictionless shopping experience across web and mobile web.
- Shift to a hands-on product manager as needed - support a fully dedicated scrum team while directly managing other product managers.
- Help establish product management best practices.
- 3+ years experience in product management with consumer-facing products at scale.
- 3+ years of working in an agile rich software environment.
- 2+ years of working with a UX or design team.
- Proven success with multiple project launches.
- Well-versed in scrum and agile practices.