The Product Manager is capable of transforming customer needs and market analysis into profitable mailing and shipping software solutions. This individual will be the voice of the customer and accountable for product planning throughout all stages of the product lifecycle: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, ensuring product vision aligns with overall mailroom shipping strategy, as well as working closely with development, marketing, sales, and product support teams to ensure revenue, profit margins, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain and lead deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Conduct market research supported by on-going communication with customers and non-customers.
- Define product strategy and product roadmaps.
- Deliver MRD's and RDD's with prioritized features and market needs.
- Understand competition and positioning of the competitive landscape that drives market share.
- Deliver product profit margins through management of product costs and pricing tolerances.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop business cases and gain buy-in through the organization on new products and investment priorities.
- Work with internal departments to develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Act as the product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product offerings.
- Scope and analyze product licensing opportunities with potential relationship partners.
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with a proven track record of delivering software products and services on time and within budget.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Not required but desired experience:
- Knowledgeable in technology, technical degree or work experience.
- Pragmatic Product Line Management and/or Agile Product Development Certification.
- Carrier or parcel delivery experience.
Neopost USA's 4 Core Values
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who:
- Focus on Customers
- Foster Teamwork
- Promote Innovation
- Drive to Succeed
What Neopost USA Offers You:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Diversity Groups