Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Software Program Manager that is focused on Customer Facing Technology. In this position, you would be a key part of the eTools team. This position is located in our Coopersburg, PA World Headquarters and we will pay for relocation.
Your Contributions and Responsibilities:
- With Director of eTools Marketing and Sr Director of Communications Information and Technology, develop and maintain an overall vision representing eTools assets and applications which clearly indicates how they support the objectives of Lutron's various businesses.
- Assist in developing an overall architectural framework for eTools assets and applications detailing how they interoperate which corresponds to Lutron's various businesses and workflows.
- Assist in developing the roadmaps and release plans for various eTools applications and assets to ensure that the short term deliverables fit into the overall eTools vision.
- Assist in ensuring the integration of various eTools assets and applications with Lutron's corporate systems; identify the points where data is exchanged and/or where systems communicate and work with owners to facilitate smooth interoperability.
- Oversee the various eTools projects and funding; submit Operational Expense Requests, participate in developing and presenting Capital Expense Requests, verify payment of invoices, track payments against budget ensuring projects are running within budget.
- Track the adoption and usage of eTools applications; publish regular reports detailing adoption and usage trends to evaluate ROI.
- Work with different Lutron business groups to increase the awareness and adoption of eTools; ensure that Lutron is realizing the full ROI from our investment.
- Engage with customer groups, such as Specifiers, Reps, and Dealers, to understand their business practices, gauge their adoption of various eTools, and identify opportunities for enhancing their sales and operational performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelors Degree is required, 3.0 GPA Minimum- Technical Degree
- 8-10 years in Software Program Management in a technical or rapidly changing industry. Software, e-commerce, or enterprise business technology management is preferred.
- Prior experienceworking with software development teams; demonstrated ability to distill and communicate user scenarios into clear system requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee complex, multi-year product/technology initiatives across a highly matrixed organization. (Including program management, capital and operational budgets, direct and contract personnel, schedules and priorities)
- Proven leadership of cross functional teams of diverse professionals- product management, business leadership, technical/engineering, marketing and sales.
- Experienced and skilled with market/competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, marketing analytics, product positioning, product/solutions development based on customer/business insight.
- Proven capability to maximize ROI through the product/technology life-cycle, including cost/benefit analysis, change management, customer/user acquisition and retention, portfolio management.
- Broad thinker who understands buildings and software.
- Pragmatic problem solver.
- Demonstrated strong communications skills. Proficient in MSOffice applications.
- Some travel may be required.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. , view our website at . EOE/AA.