As a Product Manager you will work with together with the Core and Collaboration squads at Slite to improve how our customers organise and collaborate on documents.
We need someone with :
- Technical know-how to be able to speak and make complex trade-offs with devs.
- Thoughts on what creative work tools should look like in the future.
- A surgical understanding to interaction detail.
- An eye for modern, minimal and stylish UI.
- All this, whilst still being able to plan to ship in small steps, regularly.
💪 What's my mission?
Your mission is work with and empower the two squads to demonstrably deliver simple and unique solutions to customer problems.
👉 What will I be doing?
- Your primary responsibility is prioritising what customer and business problems to solve
- Absorb existing qualitative and quantitative feedback to refine the set of priorities for the year and the on-going delivery roadmap
- Reach out to existing and new customers to get a first-hand understanding of user pain-points and benefits derived from Slite
- Work with design to conduct research and deepen the understanding of the customer problem
- You will work collaboratively with design and engineering to provide and deliver solutions
- Work with the team to create Pitches (similar to specifications) to deliver impactful user benefit.
- Help to facilitate delivery of product improvements by identifying how the features will be shipped and measured and stay closely involved with the delivery and feedback process
📖 What do I need?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a product manager
- Experience with SaaS
- You have experience working on a product strategy, establishing the vision and being able to clearly transmit it to the rest of the stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills and have worked with tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.
- Are able to prioritise well, even in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Ability to talk to customers and understand their pain points and needs
- You are able to juggle a lot of different tasks in a complex environment and have strong organization skills that you use to bring clarity and focus to the team
- You are a great leader and communicator - you build trust with stakeholders and your team
- A good basic technical understanding