Product Manager Siteline Plateform MES
Technical Product Manager: Siteline Platform MES
• The Siteline cloud platform in particular represents a step forward in industry technology and performance acceleration. This is a chance to get it in at the ground floor and help drive innovation that will change the way people work.
Siteline is a cloud-based, mobiletechnology that draws on innovations in learning, performance support, data visualization and tracking, visual computing, and AR/VR to accelerate performance, improve compliance, and support achievement of operational goals. The technology primarily targets technical workers who operate without desks or laptops, and it has applications ranging from fields like manufacturing, field installers, maintenance, or even retail. In short, we intend to change the way desk-less teams learn and work.
• The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who can earn customer’s trust as a technical expert. The applicant will not be responsible for coding or engineering, but should be adept at working with engineers and IT experts.
• This position reports to the GM and serves as the company’s expert on Siteline technical product strategy. This is a growth-oriented, founding role on the Siteline team; cultural fit and collaboration with the Siteline GM and CTO are critical to success.
• Siteline is a new division within the company, operating much like a start-up. The applicant should be comfortable with open and evolving roles and with helping to develop new processes and team members as we grow.
• S/he is responsible for influencing technical product strategy from concept to launch, including field research and testing and feature definition.
• Product Management. Develop an expert understanding of potential product clientele, applied market(s), purchasing criteria, and values. Help to develop and maintain relationships with key technology opinion leaders and customers relevant to product strategy. Help define and manage workflow and processes around deployment, version control and build management. Road-mapping: Influence market-informed decision-making and feature prioritization in the product roadmap, including potential third-party integrations, client-configurations, etc.
• Testing: Define product KPIs to collect and analyze, often jointly with client teams. Use this data to identify trends and make recommendations on how the platform can be optimized and improved.
• Sales Support: Support sales as a Siteline technical strategist.
• Beta Project Lead: In the first year, this role will work with the GM and a project manager to lead configurations and requirements-gathering for beta / pilot implementations of the product, as well as to define the appropriate scalable strategies and roles for product management going forward.
Evidence of successful and innovative technical product marketing expertise and experience, preferably in comparable cloud-based products and Fortune 1000 or enterprise accounts. We prefer candidates with experience in a technology services or web / app-based product fields. Proven competencies in technical strategy and interfacing with engineering and IT professionals. Excellent communication skills.