$80K — $100K *
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
Shutterfly Business Solutions is looking to add a Product Manager to their team! As a Product Manager for Shutterfly Business Solutions, you will partner with sales, client services, technology and manufacturing counterparts to create customer-/market-focused product and service strategies, build product roadmaps and deliver high-quality experiences that drive growth.
What You'll Do Here:
• Directly engage enterprise customers and prospects to identify compelling solutions to business challenges and needs, leveraging existing or new services, technology and production capabilities.
• Develop requirements, drive prioritization of features and tradeoffs, write feature specifications, work with multiple engineering teams and develop and continually manage a well-groomed backlog.
• Manage and prioritize overall product and project roadmaps that align to business objectives; manage overall product and solution lifecycle.
The Skills You'll Bring:
• 3-5 years Product Management experience in a business-to-business (b2b) environment, working with sales teams and directly engaging large enterprise customers
• Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
• Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships both within and outside of the organization
• Thrive in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
• Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great user experiences
Valid through: 12/8/2020