Our client provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. The mailing and shipping technology support more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
We are looking for an energetic product manager who will be focused on working with dedicated Agile Scrum Teams to deliver innovative solutions to solve market-based problems. The Product Manager will be spending a great deal of your time gathering requirements and understanding business problems that need solving from various stakeholders within the organization and externally.
- Ownership of and overall responsibility for Shipping Products proprietary software, their strategy and goals, as well as their success in the market. Responsibilities include: Strategic Portfolio Planning, P&L Ownership, Customer Satisfaction, GTM Planning and Execution, and Sales and Channel Enablement
- Manage, coach, and guide a cross functional teams who are responsible for all aspects of product management and delivery for their individual products
- Responsibility for overall customer satisfaction & retention numbers of the Application Suite.
- Work with sales leadership to own and drive pipeline development and sales revenue budget attainment
- Conducting market and competitive research within the global shipping markets and others in that general area as needed to ensure the company is leading the market trends
- Soliciting, validating, and clarifying requirements from Internal and External stakeholders & be the voice of the customer for all products within the portfolio
- Collaborating cross-functionally with the global product, service, support, sales, marketing, and engineering leadership teams to develop and deliver on competitive product roadmaps
- Supporting the marketing, sales, and partner channels to assist with product launches, closing complex deals, training, and sales and marketing material development
- Acting as a customer advocate, who understands the nature of a constantly changing marketplace, and can accurately represent and voice customer and market needs internally
- Ability to travel as required domestically and international
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Shipping/Carrier space
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in software product management.
- 3+ years relevant international experience
- Passion for great, easy to use products, and a desire to delight customers.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Exceptional knowledge of the agile product development processes
- Strong passion for UX, including contextual inquiry, VOC, and user centered design concepts
- Strong overall business perspective that extends beyond analytics and modeling to create value for internal users and critical decision-makers
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint