Who You'll Work With:
Cisco is leading the SD-WAN revolution sweeping the IT networks of enterprise companies worldwide. The Cisco SD-WAN solution integrates with leading 3rd party solutions in the cloud IaaS, SaaS, cloud and appliance security, network management and other emerging segments. As enterprise customers have heterogeneous environments comprising many vendors these integrations and partnerships are critical, dynamic and fascinating. Many of the partners are the biggest, most successful and fastest growing technology companies. You'll get a front row seat to the emerging technology trends and companies, as your job is to have your finger on the industry pulse. This work is very strategic and important for Cisco and Enterprise Routing.
What You'll Do:
We're seeking a business development & technical alliance partnerships manager to help continue building out our existing partner ecosystem program.
Cisco networking and routing products comprise a large percentage of the spend of enterprise customers worldwide. We are the leader.
· Technology Partner Ecosystem: Continue to build our existing partner ecosystem with closer strategic partnerships, evaluation and prioritization of prospective partners and further building out our ecosystem processes.
· Identify: Coordinate with partners to identify joint win integrations, opportunities and co-deliver to ensure their success in driving sales where the partnership is a customer requirement
· Organize & Coordinate: Serve as a liaison between cross functional teams with partners, product management, engineering, marketing, support, professional services, legal, sales teams and other BUs.
· Partner Enablement: Drive joint collateral creation such as technical presentations, best practices, case studies, reference architecture designs and solution guides.
· Present: SD-WAN ecosystem and partner presentations and training to sales, customers, partners and internal teams.
· Assist Marketing: Coordinate with Cisco and partner marketing on partner-related announcements, PR, marketing and conference activities
· Relationships: Understand the partner organizations, decision makers, influencers and Cisco contacts for the partners. Then develop strategic relationships with key contacts to drive the integration and partnership.
· Track: Avidly track partner requirement asks and joint customer/sales opportunities
· Represent Partners: Represent and evangelize a partner's value proposition internally and externally with customers
Who You Are:
· Alliance Experience: 3+ years in partner alliance business development in the software/technology industry
· Industry Experience: 10+ years in the software/technology industry
· Networking: Strong grasp of networking and SD-WAN, competitor offerings and solutions
· Experience: Work history of working with and understanding the needs of executives, managers and individual contributors in IT, networking departments, as well as their decision making processes
· Technical Skills: Strong technical skills and ability to learn
· Technology Comfort: Comfortable in front of technical audience of architects, customers and partners.
· Collateral: Ability to contribute to technical collateral.
· Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Presentation Skills: Track record of developing & delivering formal and informal training material and technical presentations aimed at educating customers, partners or sales teams.
· Drive for Results: Proven track record of achieving business objectives and working with complex national and global partners and alliances.
· Previous experience: Prior positions in product management, sales/system engineering, technical marketing, technical support, development engineering
· Education: Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science or related discipline, and MBA highly desired. If undergrad degree is not technical, MBA required
· Location: Live in, near, or willing to relocate to San Jose and the San Francisco Bay Area
· Vendors & Solutions: Experience working with technologies and the companies for IaaS vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP,…), SaaS vendors (e.g. O365, …), network management platforms, ServiceNow, cloud and appliance firewall vendors (Zscaler, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Check Point, Netskope, iBoss,…), WAN optimization (Riverbed, Silver Peak)
· Technical Knowledge: Familiarity with virtualization, service chaining, RESTful APIs, Netflow/IPFIX, SNMPv3, public vs hybrid cloud, and IPSec
· Pipeline management: Proven proficiency with tools and consistent processes for tracking and assessing a joint pipeline with partners
Valid Through: 2019-11-12