infogroup Inc. is looking to fill one Product Manager / Scrum Master position in Papillion, Nebraska. This position is responsible for owning the success of a product by supporting, enhancing, and driving growth of the Company information assets. This position will interface with all aspects of the internal organization including sales and support, content management, engineering, and marketing.
Essential job functions:
- No supervisory duties, but must drive Scrum Process and manage change control to keep a team efficient.
- Monitor project status and development to ensure key performance metrics are met.
- Maintain expertise related to all areas of product and lead large, visible projects.
- Maintain technical understanding of product functionality in order to reconcile end?user needs and technical limitations.
- Prepare and deliver product updates, sales and support briefings, and maintain online product and content documentation.
- Execute projects initiatives with little management oversight.
- Prioritize multiple tasks against both short and long term objectives.
- Control the product roadmap and scope based on a detailed understanding of needs, requirements and resources.
- Balance the combination of strong strategic thinking, tactical execution and the ability to manage and drive priorities across departments.
- Ensure that product efforts support the Company strategy and goals.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain current on emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Posting LocationPapillion, NEPosition TypeFull TimeAdditional Posting LocationsQualifications
Master's degree (foreign equivalent accepted) in any engineering field, project management field, or related area of study and three (3) years' work experience consistent with this request, or, in the alternative, will accept a Bachelor's degree (foreign equivalent accepted) in any engineering field, project management field, or related area of study and five (5) years' progressively responsible work experience consistent with this request. Experience must include the following specific experience:
- Three (3) years' experience analyzing and managing software products and applications.
- Three (3) years' experience developing and managing enterprise software applications, with demonstrated abilities to clearly define and communicate requirements.
- Three (3) years' experience managing multiple projects with strong management skills. Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Three (3) years' experience creating web?based and mobile software solutions.
- Three (3) years' experience with scrum/modern agile development practices and a track record of continual improvement.
Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner, while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability and comfort to make best possible decisions with imperfect information.
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems.
- Passion for the web, technology, and building world?class products.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
*Current employees eligible for an employee referral bonus as per company policy with regard to this position. Please speak to an HR representative with any questions regarding our referral program.