- Handles the complete product line responsibility (product, promotion, pricing, and channel) for a defined portfolio of products.
- Develops and implements product line growth strategies (new/existing customers, new/existing market penetration, new/existing geography, new/existing channel).
- Monitors and drives marketing communication needs for product line in support of growth strategies (promotions, catalogs, social media, web presence, etc).
- Investigates market needs for innovative products and work with Engineering to appropriately prioritize product development efforts for the product line.
- Conducts market research through trade associations, internet investigation and Corporate services.
- Supports field sales and distributors as required to drive sales of the product line and maintain Division's premier customer service position.
- Develops and performs product line training for field sales, channel, and customers.
- Maintains high level of applications knowledge by continually improving knowledge and know-how related to a defined portfolio of products.
- A Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Sales, Account Management and Business Development.
- Mobile Vehicle industry preferred (Truck, Automotive, RV, Agriculture, Mining, Specialty Vehicle).
- Direct Sales experience into large OEM's preferred.
- Executive and mature business appearance with ability to develop trust with the customers and the groups.
- Patient team builder with global acumen to build and manage high level customer contacts.
- Strong leadership qualities with motivational skills.