At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for an all-star Product Manager to build, launch and grow the next generation of Vault Applications. We're looking for a high energy, passionate individual with experience in enterprise product management. In this role, you will be responsible for creating game-changing pharmacovigilance (drug safety) applications and continuing Veeva's success as the leading provider in cloud-based technology for Life Sciences. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering teams and the result will improve the lives of millions.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, you might be a good fit for this position.
What You'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Become the subject matter expert for internal audiences and external customers.
- Be hands-on. Design, Prototype, Configure - validate solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the rightproblems, in the right order.
- Be a storyteller. Author & design high-quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Look for an opportunity to innovate, keep up with the latest software, pharmaceutical industry trends and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Cultivate the roadmap for your new product, collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in enterprise business application software targeted at a vertical market
- 5+ year's work professional work experience in agile environments
- Experience launching and growing new applications targeting a specific vertical
- Demonstrated skills in design, product development, and planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or business administration
- Must be based in the GTA and available to work out of our office in downtown Toronto
Nice to Have
- Experience with Life Sciences, Pharmacovigilance (Drug Safety), Regulatory, Regulatory Submissions or eClinical products
Perks & Benefits
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
- Snacks, beverages, and weekly lunches from local restaurants
- Team events and rec league sports teams
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Weekly yoga classes
- Ping pong and other games