Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team.
The Product Manager – SaaS Applications engages across stakeholders in product management, engineering and customers, defining and delivering cloud applications and features. The Product Manager – SaaS Applications has experience defining and delivering cloud features and expertise working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the business. Experience with SaaS is required. The Product Manager for SaaS Applications collaborates with scrum teams to create and deliver cloud features that delight Imprivata’s customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ideate, own and manage SaaS features and applications from definition through delivery to accelerate Imprivata’s delivery of high value compelling cloud capabilities
- Act as Product Owner for areas of the cloud platform, working closely with Engineering to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high quality customer experiences
- Work with engineering and architects to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and goals and achieve the high standards required for a mission critical health cloud product
- Clearly communicate product ideas, requirements and business plans to all levels of the organization.
- Work with cross functional team to ensure successful launch of product.
- Support Sales, Services and Marketing teams as the product expert.
- 3-5 years industry experience with cloud and/or SaaS solutions, experience in healthcare IT preferred
- Bachelor’s with strong academic record with a strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Motivated by the opportunity to define and collaboratively deliver compelling, differentiated cloud applications that delight Imprivata’s customers.
- Knowledge of established industry standards for successful cloud delivery (DevOps, CI/CD)
- Proven knowledge and experience with established industry practices for successful cloud delivery (DevOps, CI/CD)
- Experience working with remote and offshore teams to plan, groom, and deliver cloud native capabilities quickly
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable and translate to actionable scope for Scrum teams
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Proven track record to partner with Scrum teams and manage products with a focus on solid results-driven execution is required
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to make hard decisions using a blend of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Up to 10-15% travel required
- Ability to work primarily in Eastern Standard time-zone, ability to work in Lexington MA preferred.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.