In this role, you will plan and implement digital tools that support our Consultants and business stakeholders. You will collaborate cross-functionally with business partners, external vendors, engineers, other product managers, designers, and most importantly, the application users. You’ll drive all aspects of product development from discovery to launch and will be comfortable taking on many different tasks to ship your product. You'll constantly look for ways to improve consultant experiences, share your ideas, and take action to deliver positive outcomes.
- Guide the vision and overall roadmap for digital experiences & projects under the PC Product team. Gather input from internal business partners, other product managers, and external sources to craft a prioritized roadmap that is feasible and can be measured.
- Be an evangelist for your products; articulate the customer and business value to all levels of the organization. Develop compelling presentations and prototypes to communicate your product story.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process; ensure what is delivered meets the original goals and KPIs.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Identify technology trends and digital product opportunities for Rodan+Fields based on user, business, market, and tech inputs – with a thorough understanding of the R+F Digital strategy and vision.
- Work collaboratively & drive the launch of the projects under your responsibility. Make thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to getting your product live.
- Work with third party technology providers as required, ensuring the requirements of our platform products are implemented according the needs of the business & product strategy.
- 3 + years of experience in product management or minimum of 7 years related experience, with proven delivery of applications & platform products that support an eCommerce business.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a product roadmap or feature set for a platform product supporting a consumer facing product portfolio.
- Demonstrated success in working with web product teams – working in collaboration between engineering, UX, project management & product; shipping products that deliver results.
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision making in product development.
- Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization and disciplines that drive towards delivery.
- Experience with Salesforce development a plus.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- An assertive, direct communication style, with the ability to inspire and motivate others across the company. Collaborative, energetic and hands-on team player.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, fast growing start-up like environment.
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment.