The Product Manager, RippleNet Receiver is responsible for working with Sales, Delivery and Receiver Expansion teams to define features and capabilities that meet the needs of Receivers on RippleNet. The Product Manager will be responsible for writing feature specs and working directly with the Engineering team for day-to-day development. The position is part of the Product team and is responsible for understanding and communicating user needs to our engineering teams based on direct feedback from partner interactions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Understand the needs of Receivers on RippleNet
- Prioritize, define and develop features for RippleNet Receiver; write specs and user stories, test plans, and release checklists; communicate functionality to internal and external customers and incorporate feedback in future releases
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure high-quality product experience for partners
- Communicate product releases to senior management, sales, delivery, business marketing and operations stakeholders
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Experience translating business and customer needs into functional and technical features
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive influence and resolve conflict
- Experience being detail-oriented while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind in your past roles
- Prior experience at a fast-paced technology company
- Enterprise software development experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), Industry-leading parental leave policies, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.