TravelClick has an immediate opening for a Manager on the Reservations Product team. This team creates and enhances hospitality specific products to meet the growing demands of the market place as well as exceed the expectations of our clients. The Product Manager will actively engage in customer facing activity while managing product prioritization, business requirement definition, and product delivery.
This position will be responsible for driving the integration of TravelClick’s Reservation products with our Guest Management, Web and Media solutions and will be responsible for enhancing the cross-product experience to deliver maximum results and benefits for TravelClick clients. In addition, this role will be responsible for creating product features to enhance programs related to Loyalty, Personalized Email Marketing and Promotions, as well Customer Journey/Lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the product lifecycle, extensive experience in driving product development, and a unique ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to execute the product vision and strategy while having the ability to pivot quickly to adapt to changes in priority and business needs.
- Build and document business requirements that align with product vision
- Define roadmap for initial delivery and drive ongoing roadmap developments and define suggestions for growth
- Actively participate in reviewing and authoring business analysis and functional specifications including user stories and acceptance criteria
- Lead cross functional team including customer, partners, engineering, product, and operations, to deliver against required product growth milestones and deliverables
- Cultivate a collaborative, high-performance environment to grow the team’s development capabilities
- Resolve tactical issues to ensure effective and efficient project management and product development processes
- Maintain high-level of understanding of most frequent support issues and stay current on select product stability and critical issues
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to measure the impact of new features as well as opportunity for further improvements
- 3-5 years previous experience as a product owner, product manager, business analyst or position in a related field
- Strong analytic skills and ability to consume complex information to make recommendations and tradeoffs optimized to meet business demands and customer needs
- A proven track record and a solid conceptual and expert understanding of product development and product management lifecycle
- A successful history of working across the product lifecycle, and leading cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, sales, operations, and implementation
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with proven ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Education: Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, engineering, or related field; master’s is a plus, but not required