IMVU is expanding its product development team for its core and new MVU product. This role is critical to helping to expand upon INVU's current product offerings and build upon the new IMVU AR/VR platforms. This role will be working closely with many different internal and external stakeholders to act as a collaborative conduit between them. A clear understanding of the IMVU user-base is imperative and being able to accurately communicate their needs and challenges internally will play a major part of this Product Managers success.
- Defining, documenting PRDs and user stories, prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirements
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements/user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams to execute on the product roadmap; a clear understanding of product needs, priorities, and the timeline for deliverables
- Analyze data and perform user research to form and test hypotheses in the pursuit of building a deep understanding of our customers' needs and behaviors
- Constantly review feedback from stakeholders and users. Gather user feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Research other concepts, document findings, and partner with the design and engineering team to determine possible opportunities and scope.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs so that you can deliver unambiguous product requirements that drive design, planning and execution.
- Apply user research, data analysis, and intuition to predict and measure product direction and success criteria
- 4+ years of experience in Product or equivalent
- Excellent written documentation skills
- A proven track record of knowing what makes a good product great
- Proven expertise working collaboratively with engineering, design and marketing departments to successfully launch products
- Strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- User research experience
- Product Management experience with a b2c product.