Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Product Manager, Recruiting and Talent
This position will have a key supporting role in Workday Recruiting and Talent environment and processes. This role will include developing and implement solutions, coordinating applications across Workday functional and technical teams, evaluate systems to determine requirements and to ensure final solutions meet needs. You will work with the business to determine security requirements and implement best practices in design and security configurations for the Workday System business processes, reports, and integrations. Must be a detail oriented, self-starter with excellent technical development, written and verbal communication skills.
The role includes responsibility for coordinating and performing application configuration and business processes, and will require thorough knowledge of Workday HCM, Recruiting and Talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Workday Recruiting and Talent for all locations across the enterprise and lead technical support activities.
- Combine business and product strategy to ensure the development and execution of the product is in line with the product road map and vision that organization has set forth.
- As Product owner, manage execution for a specific product from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing business needs
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholder and align all development activity with business goals and priorities.
- Creates the long-term vision and product roadmap
- Defines product release scope and high level feature requirements
- Collaborates with the Design and Development teams to turn product requirements into reality
Participate in Workday Recruiting, Talent, and HCM projects involving strategy, production support.
- Manage daily operations and provide guidance and technical support of application, including troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues.
- Participate in the functional analysis phase to review functional requirements.
- Optimize Workday and partner with the HR Systems Manager to ensure data integrity for the Workday applications.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Participate in all testing and quality assurance processes.
- Work with a team that provides expert level of support for the application in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Create and administer a standard process for identifying changes which impact systems
- Solicit end user community to ensure system is provided appropriate solutions
- Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Exhibit innovation in the development of new and improved methods or approaches to problems
- Excellent consulting, collaboration and communication skill
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Involved with hardware and software feature requirements
- Support and coordinate release management activities
- Be responsible for product evangelism, product value and product solutions
- Produce written documentation on configuration recommendations.
- 5+ years of experience in functions of HR – HCM, Recruiting, and Talent
- Previous experience having completed 1-2 cycles/end-to-end implementations
- 3+ years of configuration experience in Workday Recruiting, Talent, and HCM modules
- Certified in Workday HCM and Recruiting
- Certification in Talent is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills with the ability to function and lead in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Excellent customer service skills and strong dedication to quality and customer service
- Exhibit leadership qualities through collaboration and empowerment
- Can multi-task and prioritize projects, manage time, and practice detail oriented organizational skills
- Ability to develop and frame analytical findings in a clear, meaningful way