We are building digital platforms to serve agents. As a Product Manager, you will work to build the next generation of robust platforms that lay the foundation for our agent and broker product lines. You will work across technical functions and product managers to prioritize building, integrating and maintaining platforms that are essential to Realogy Franchise Group's ability to serve agents.
You'll work as part of a nimble team, contributing to large-scale initiatives that impact multiple product lines and teams across the organization. You'll work closely with Realogy Franchise Group's technical team – Architects, Developers, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts and work with stakeholders from Brand Marketing, Brand Operations and Shared Services.
You should be comfortable breaking down and solving complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner; this includes being comfortable engaging with executives and other key stakeholders to build consensus, define an approach and rationale for prioritization, and communicate project status, findings, and escalations on a regular basis.
What you'll do:
- Act as the Product manager with a focus for ensuring stability and proactively enhancing capabilities
- Partner with Digital Platform/Business product owners to groom features (Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria's)
- Provide leadership and oversight for projects impacting the Digital Platforms
- Work with product managers to define the vision and product roadmap for products on the Digital Platforms
- Be a part of multiple scrum software development team
What you need to succeed:
- M.B.A. or B.S./B.A. with 5+ years' experience in product management roles building and launching successful web products, preferably in a platform role
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements, creating user stories, test cases, and wireframes
- Experienced in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Ability to document systems design, create specifications, flow charts, and other related diagrams based on needs.
- Ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Well versed in defining roadmaps and collaborating with teams that employ agile/scrum software development methodologies
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience managing resources across different functions of an organization
- Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic, and articulate them to the organization to gain support for recommendations
- Experience in working with multiple vendors and offshore teams
- Strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Processes as well as SDLC processes
- Ability to understand product issues, able to define product enhancements and drive it to completion as a part of product Roadmap.
- Maintains calm in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to work under pressure within deadlines.
- Skilled in managing and prioritizing shifting responsibilities.
- Product Manager Certification Preferred