The Opportunity: As consumer buying habits evolve across online and offline channels, retailers and brands are looking to become far more targeted, agile, and efficient in how they place products and promotions in stores. One Door’s cloud-based application, Merchandising Cloud, delivers an ideal solution and as a result, we are experiencing significant growth. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for our cloud-based merchandising application.
You’ll Work On:
- Engaging customers and partners to determine business requirements, technical considerations, and strategic objectives. Capture and document market needs and product requirements necessary to succeed in the markets we serve – use cases, personas, cross-functional deliverables.
- Being involved in the creation of product vision and strategy for your area of the product and achieve executive sponsorship for new initiatives and communicate the plan to internal and external parties. This vision is based on your deep understanding of the current platform’s functionality, and the potential to solve our customers’ pain points with further development.
- Collaborating with the entire Product Management team to define the product roadmap and prioritize investments through collaboration with customers, partners, and key stakeholders in the organization. Identifying minimally viable offerings to meet market needs.
- Collaborating with Engineering, Design, Client Services, Marketing, and Operations leadership, taking accountability for the realization of the vision through product delivery, company enablement, and customer/partner adoption.
- Ensuring all aspects of product delivery are complete so that customer enablement and adoption is seamless and timely.
- Leading product workshops, company-wide strategy presentations, product boot camps and other ad-hoc sessions as needed to gather input and promote product efforts.
- 4 -7 years of software product management experience, ideally managing enterprise solutions in a SAAS or related environments.
- Experience in enterprise software product management is a must.
- Must have hands-on experience as a product manager, working with engineering teams and driving whole-product strategy.
- The ability to be influential.
- Strong presentations skills and the ability to instill trust with clients and business stakeholders.
- Exceptional critical thinking & analytical skills and the ability to make informed & fast decisions related to product feature design and direction. Demonstrated experience of ‘owning’ the decision/solution.
- Outgoing personality, high energy, and passion for solving the challenges at hand.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills are essential. Guiding teams to a precise understanding of product decisions and resulting impacts is critical.
- Experience guiding executives through product discussions is key.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming business requirements into a successful product strategy. Proven ability to set & deliver on product vision & commitments.
- Bachelors' degree, MBA and technical disciplines preferred.
- Retail and Merchandising experience is strongly preferred.