Qumulo is an early-stage startup in downtown Seattle. We build scalable enterprise data storage that redefines ease of use. Our experienced team of storage experts is looking for a product manager to help us define the first version of our product.
This is an opportunity to join our agile Scrum team as a product owner. Time will be split between developing our understanding of the market and acting as the voice of the customer for our product team.
You will live with users and customers, organize our early access product experiments and gather and interpret the feedback. You’ll own the backlog and the story prioritization. You’ll work with our UX team to define user roles, personae, and organizational archetypes.
You’ll work with our passionate executive team to keep us focused on the target market. If this sounds like a perfect job then read on to the experience we are looking for!
- 5+ years of experience in product management working directly with customers
- Demonstrated success defining and launching a product
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity: fail fast, adapt, keep moving
- Local to Seattle, ability to travel up to 25%
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum product owner
- A computer science or engineering degree
- Delivery of a market disrupting product
- Enterprise and/or cloud storage experience