Gallery Media Group is a rapidly growing digital media company that includes women's lifestyle brand PureWow, which is dedicated to making a woman's life more beautiful, manageable, and efficient; ONE37pm, a men's lifestyle brand at the intersection of culture, style, music and sports, seen through the lens of entrepreneurship; and a collection of premium podcast shows that includes Royally Obsessed, Mom Brain, Long Story Short and the ONE37pm Podcast. Our mission is to "make positivity louder."
We are seeking a full-time Product Manager for the New York City office. If you're a self-starter, incredibly organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you. The key to this position is a passion for digital product design, user experience, branding, and a hunger for learning and team collaboration.
- Work closely with Director of Product & key stakeholders to build products that will enable high-quality content, audience growth, and revenue.
- Gather business requirements and be able to define the KPIs and OKRs of requested features.
- Write and wireframe detailed product specification documentation and present to development and design teams.
- Think macro, work micro. Help ideate big-picture vision for Gallery Media Group, while continuing to enhance current product library.
- Collaborate across the organization on the product roadmap, lead product definition and successfully maintain and execute on multiple tasks with different stakeholders.
- Make data-driven decisions, understanding how features impact the overall goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a consumer-focused product thinker across a multi-tiered consumer base: readers, brand partners, content creators and peers.
- Own and execute all stages of the product lifecycle from ideation to production to post-release strategy.
- 3-5 years of product experience
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with web and/or product design
- Experience with Jira, Google Analytics, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal communication, organization and reasoning skills
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Extremely tech savvy and familiar with the development space / best practices