WideOrbit is the technology platform for media companies to connect audiences and ads, everywhere. Its mission is to simplify media buying and selling by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation for both sides of media transactions. Starting with its core traffic management solution, WideOrbit centralizes operations and streamlines workflows for radio, cable, and television companies. The company continues to introduce new benefits to the media industry, including a programmatic media exchange for increasing demand for advertising inventory and improving campaign efficiency. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide. Customers include NBCUniversal, Tribune Media, Entercom Communications, Raycom Media, TEGNA, AMC Networks and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbit is looking for a savvy, motivated and experienced Product Manager for our WO Programmatic TV product. Programmatic TV technology continues to evolve at breakneck speed and is one of the hottest areas of high tech today. This includes all aspects of non-linear media and digital integrations. This is a high profile initiative within the company with opportunities to make a direct impact and grow. The WO Programmatic TV Product Manager must have proven track-record of product management experience and possess excellent communication skills, and have had experience taking product features from conceptual design to launch.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and the development team to build products which users love and which drive revenue for the business.
- Be the product champion and build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide in-depth analysis from multiple sources, including customer feedback, to create business cases and product design to feed into the roadmap.
- Own and create feature specification documents that strive for design perfection while achieving project goals and deadlines.
- Drive development and roll out of multiple complex projects concurrently, including managing scope, priorities, and timelines; tracking results against goals, and nurturing pilot customers.
- Continually analyze current software needs and then define and prioritize features to meet those needs.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience in the digital media or TV/radio advertising industry strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of internet technologies and web products is a MUST.
- Proven success taking a product from inception design to launch
- Proactive and tenacious drive for results with a sense of urgency
- Strong ability to handle significant ambiguity and rapid change
- Exceptional technical aptitude, customer empathy, UX sense, and creative problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Positive entrepreneurial attitude.