Twilio is looking for a product manager with a demonstrated track record of identifying customer needs, setting vision, driving execution, and launching high value capabilities.
- You have 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in telecom or software development (both is a plus)
- A plus working for cloud company with consumption based pricing
- You have a strong technical background with experience writing product requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced environment, overcoming obstacles and delivering customer value
- You are data driven with strong analytical skills. A plus if you have experience with SQL and Kibana
- You are hands on, passionate, and collaborative
As a Product Manager responsible for the PSTN, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Own the product vision for your areas of ownership. Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s executives, customers and to product teams across the company
- Wear the customer's shoes by spending time with them, learning their challenges to help them to be successful. Discover market opportunities by studying market trends.
- Ruthlessly prioritize your backlog to ensure you are always delivering the highest value features. Manage project plans for on-time development and release. Ensure that engineering is working on the right things at the right time
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. Deliver product requirements documentation.