Responsible for business planning and product life-cycle management for various Ambulatory and/or Regulatory technology solutions (e.g., physician practice analytics, post-acute and continuum/episode of care analytics). Ensures profitability and revenue growth by meeting pervasive market needs, creating differentiated value, meeting feasibility requirements and aligning to company strategies. Effectively interprets data, facts, voice of customer/member inputs and feedback across these areas in order to make sound business decisions and recommendations through development, launch, maintenance and sunset phases. Provides direct functional work to support product ownership, strategy and lifecycle management.
- Actively collects and analyzes voice of the customer research, competitive intelligence, marketing research, market trends, and other data points associated with ambulatory trends and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies and prioritizes new business opportunities for ambulatory and regulatory technology. Develops business case to support most favorable opportunities based on pervasive market needs, market events, competitive landscape, strategy fit, feasibility, and costs.
- Partners with application development and project management teams to translate business requirements into technical language for development. Works with product owner to prioritize backlog appropriately to ensure critical features are completed on time and within budget and can support financial goals. Communicates necessary updates that require to and from development team and product ownership, including all affected partners (data intake, analytics, product delivery, governance and strategy). Ensures teams incorporate “voice of customer” into product development and maintenance as needed.
- Enables effective agile development by representing product team in sprint planning, sprint reviews, and SCRUM ceremonies.
- Iterates early and often to enable appropriate pivots based on ongoing user and development partner feedback. Ensures product functionality and features meet business needs in cost efficient manner.
- Collaborates and influences across delivery, marketing, sales and other business functions to establish launch plans that tie back to pervasive market needs and other critical product research.
- Consistently engages with users, delivery, and sales channels in order to maintain a thoughtful backlog prioritization that provides maximum value to product viability.
- Supports work with strategic partnerships as necessary.
- Facilitates analytics and data needs for business planning and review on a regular cadence, including financial and delivery metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related or analytical discipline; MBA, MPH or MHA preferred or graduate studies in administration, analytics, economics, finance, or related field is preferred.
- 5 years minimum work experience required
- Product management experience as a technology-focused product manager or supporting analyst role. Experience in healthcare preferred, with focus in ambulatory, post-acute and/or regulatory domains. Familiarity with healthcare related data and systems that support clinical functions desired.
- Strong project management, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Powerpoint, Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.