Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq:SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions. The company's patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace, automotive, health care, consumer goods and education industries. Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys Direct. Stratasys has nearly 3,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.
Why Join Us? We’ve been at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years. We’re trusted worldwide by leading manufacturers and groundbreaking designers, makers, thinkers, and doers. Stratasys is seeking candidates who are passionate about playing a significant role in our next generation of growth. If you want to work in an environment filled with smart, creative and humble people who are passionate about building things, solving problems and collaborating, apply today!
Stratasys’s GrabCAD is software suite is a key element in delivering Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing to smart, connected factories. As the GrabCAD Print Product Manager, you will define our high-level product strategy and roadmap to create customer value around application-specific use cases. GrabCAD Print is revolutionizing the 3D Printing industry by making 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing (AM) technologies easier to use by a wider audience of engineering, design and manufacturing professionals.
We see your role as:
- Defining product strategy and roadmap based on customer needs, market opportunity, current position, and investment needs using sound business analysis techniques.
- Aggregating requirements for new products from all relevant stakeholders including customers, industry, solutions, marketing, sales & support, and hardware R&D
- Acting as the Product Owner working the Scrum process to plan and develop software deliveries
- Support various hardware platforms for 3D Printing including Polyjet (PJ) and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) with software capabilities
- Evangelizing GrabCAD Print to the market, customers, and internally to sales, marketing, and technical support
- Transferring knowledge to support, marketing, product positioning, pricing & packaging, sales enablement, technical training, documentation, and localization
We expect you to have:
- 5-10 years of experience as a Product Manager in software
- 3-5 years of experience in developing end-user workflow applications in support of hardware / IoT products
- Experience working with global engineering teams particularly in Agile / Scrum environment
- Proven track record of using BI and analytics in performance of product management role
- Experience in SaaS development and go-to-market
- Great problem solving, strategic thinking, and technical skills
- Deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal communication and cross-group skills
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction
- Ability to travel to domestic locations, Israel, UK, Europe, and Asia
- A BS in Coputer Science, Engineering, and/or equivalent industry experience
We’d love it if you also have
- Experience and a passion for 3D modeling, 3D printing , programming or other kinds of making
- Experience in developing Business Intelligence tools
- MBA a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc arecontingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Stratasys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.