Prepare at DocuSign refers to the building of a document and creating & Collaboration that happens a doc from templates and pulling in data from other systems to build the doc. All done in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud. DocuSign Product Managers are responsible for driving ongoing feature enhancements for our award-winning products. You will be responsible for helping to drive our product offerings to support the evolving business needs of customers and prospects, which range from large, multinational enterprise companies to consumers and small businesses. As a Prepare Product Manager you will be responsible for the feature area focusing on new features related to the generation and negotiation of an agreement in DocuSign prior to signature.You will work closely with Senior Product Management professionals, Prospects, Customers, Compliance, Security, Support while collaborating with User Experience, Engineering, IT, Marketing, Product and Program Management to help develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems and applications necessary to support continued system scale, a broadening product portfolio, the basis for new innovative product capabilities, and improve operational efficiencies related to these industries.Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to a Director of Product Management.
- Assist in building the strategy and roadmap for various DocuSign product offerings
- Assist in driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience
- Actively leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customers across their lifecycle, from awareness to renewal and expansion
- Drive insights on the markets and segments in which these applications compete; stay abreast of industry trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Understand and profile high value, innovative use cases purchased and implemented by a variety of industry customers
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with sales, marketing, and product team leadership, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers. Once defined, decomposing those requirements into document releases, epics, functional requirements to designer and developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with Program Management, Design and Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality
- 5 years of experience in product management for an enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service or a combination of product management and engineering or management consulting working on solving large-scale technology issues.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, IT, Operations, Program Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
- Direct experience using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology related area of study (CS, EE, IT, Systems, MIS, etc.)
- MBA strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products including new, existing, or legacy products
- Experience working with an AppExchange-listed product for Salesforce
- Experience working with partners and business development to integrate partner technologies into an enterprise CRM or HRM SaaS product
- An experienced influencer with the ability to collaborate well in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders