What will you be doing?
Long story short you will be responsible for our OneTrust (privacy management software) throughout the product lifecycle including vision, requirements, deployment, and optimization. A given PRA product area typically includes the information systems and processes necessary to deliver the product or service to internal and/or external stakeholders. Product Managers work across functional departments to deliver products, system enhancements, and process change that increases efficiency, profitability, and client satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Participates in the development and implementation of strategy, systems, and process change related to the product or service area(s). This includes product roadmaps intended to increase efficiency, profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Collaborates across departments and functions to develop and implement high quality products and services that meet user community and stakeholder expectations.
- Works with stakeholders and systems management teams to ensure the user community is sufficiently prepared for launch.
- Serves as the “voice of the customer” as requirements are progressively elaborated into system specifications.
- Ensures that products and services are supported by well?defined processes, robust training, demonstrations environments, and other collateral to maximize awareness, operational knowledge, and user adoption.
- Analyzes competitive offerings and potential partner relationships to deliver superior products
You need to have:
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience delivering process and system improvement in one or more of the key disciplines (techno/functional systems administration).
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- An undergraduate degree in life sciences, business, or information technology from an accredited institution or international equivalent degree is preferred.
- Clinical Resource Organization (CRO) or Pharmaceutical experience managing drug, process, or information system development is preferred.
- Travel of 10-20% could be required.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.