Our product management team is looking for experienced product managers who are excited about defining a technology experience that enables Flatiron to improve cancer care. The successful candidate will own a technical vision and roadmap for the future of our technical platforms. Flatiron's platforms provide the cloud infrastructure, systems, developer experience, and data capabilities that enable Flatiron's continued growth in pursuit of our mission to learn from the experience of every cancer patient. This job requires a sharp analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for taking on some of the most complex challenges of our time.
- Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and leading an engineering team from design through successful rollout
- Manage and drive software projects with high technical risk and high coordination complexity
- Create detailed road maps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Communicate and evangelize the value of technical infrastructure to the business stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in a product management or similar role in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment
- BA/BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of software projects' development, roll-out, and support risks
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a software engineer, SRE, or IT operations
- BA/BS in computer science
- Past experience with creating and scaling technical infrastructure.