SOPHiA GENETICS is looking for a Product Manager, Platform and API to join our team. You are the Brand Champion who will be responsible for supporting the commercial success of our disruptive clinical decision support solution based on SOPHiA’s AI platform.
This role is part of the Product Management Team and reports into the Head of Commercial Product Strategy, Platform. The product manager role is vital to our goal to continually enhance and improve the SOPHiA platform to grow market share and help democratize data in healthcare.
- As Brand Champion you are a product expert and the single point of accountability for the commercial success of the SOPHiA platform and SOPHiA API. You become an expert on your assigned product.
- You understand the commercial requirements of API integrations and can closely collaborate with members of cross-functional teams on defining requirements
- You will work closely with the Principal Platform Product Manager on the technical functionalities of the platform
- You monitor the competitive landscape and are accountable for commercial competitiveness
- You take the lead on product development life cycle by delivering and presenting new product business cases, collect requirements based on voice of customer, develop go-to-market strategies, launch products and engage in post-marketing surveillance
- You work closely with the Head of Commercial Product Strategy, Platform for the creation of a strategic marketing plan which defines the strategy and tactical plan for achieving higher total customer satisfaction than the competition
- Works in partnership with Product Communications to support the execution of the annual marketing plan
- Contribute to the pricing strategy, product messaging and positioning for product portfolio
- Work together with the product communications team to develop product collateral such as fact sheets, white papers and presentations
- 3+ years of downstream product management experience in healthcare IT, integration, data platforms, with a proven track record of successful product launches; life science or diagnostic experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline; NGS workflow technologies a plus.
- Experience in oncology and/or inherited diseases is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to work in a team and collaboratively across departments to develop new market strategies that meet revenue and growth forecasts
- Ability to think strategically, analyze situations quickly and make informed decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating technology workflows in simple terms to internal and external partners.
- Must have flexibility in working hours and be available for 25% domestic & international business travel.
- English (business language) is mandatory.
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning