$110K — $130K *
Reporting to the VP of Product, this position’s primary function will be to provide product management of one of our clinical collaboration, communication, and scheduling products.
We are looking for a curious, data-informed, and inspiring product manager who is capable of creatively rethinking and prioritizing approaches to current product challenges while ensuring the expansion of our products to meet the needs of our customers and the market. Most importantly, you are motivated by the idea of enabling healthcare providers to accelerate speed to care.
What You’ll Do:
· Provide vision and direction of product from an end-user perspective.
· Lead customer discovery and product experimentation activities in partnership with design and engineering.
· Partner with engineering, design, and customer support to develop product requirements.
· Prioritize long-term product outcomes and short-term delivery plans based on your research, insight into the market, and customer needs.
· Write one-pagers, Epics, and user stories; manage backlog; participate in Scrum ceremonies
· Communicate the product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities to internal and external audiences.
· Define, measure, and track success for the product.
What You Bring to the Team:
· At least 3+ years (or 5+ years for Senior PM) leading end-to-end product management in a Scrum or Kanban workflow, including customer discovery and post-launch product improvement.
· The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
· Strong orientation toward data and evidence. Willingness to question the status quo.
· Demonstrates experience balancing conflicting priorities and making decisions despite ambiguity.
· Ability to collaborate, lead through influence without authority, and foster teamwork (ideally in a remote-work environment).
PerfectServe’s cloud-based solutions enhance patient safety and reduce provider burnout by automating workflows, speeding time to treatment, optimizing shift schedules, empowering nurse mobility, and engaging patients in their own care.
Valid through: 11/18/2021