Pentair is currently seeking a Product Manager to develop, direct, and implement strategies and programs for assigned product families and lead the coordination to business initiatives cross-functionally. In this role, the Product Manager will champion new product projects successfully through the development process and execute a comprehensive launch campaign to support rapid market adoption and achieve sales targets. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own all aspects of product lifecycle management for industrial pumps including Price, Volume, Margin, Portfolio development, and Product roadmap development.
- Develop and execute strategic business plan to drive growth in revenue and profitability.
- Develop and implement specific marketing plans consistent with the growth and profitability goals for industrial pump lines AND complimentary product lines
- Research, test, and launch creative strategies and plans to identify new marketing, business, and product opportunities. Expand the business.
- Direct the planning and development of division marketing and product communications materials associated with the product line
- Lead cross function integration across field sales and marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, product development & engineering.
- Conduct voice of the customer (VOC) activities to assess market conditions and develop share gain strategies
- Develop training materials for the assigned product line
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for assigned product families to supportinternal team, field sales, distributors and end customers as required.
- Work with Marketing Communications to provide collateral support for Specifying Engineers, launch kits, competitive alerts, sales communications, instruction sheets, etc.
Job Requirements & Skills
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- BS or BA degree; Engineering, Marketing or Business
- MBA highly preferred.
- 3years of product management experiencerequired.
- 5+ years product management experience in construction durable products sold through distributionpreferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to work with and lead others cross-functionally in the organization.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to interpret data and draw conclusions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Responsive to customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability with fact-based decision making.