As a Product Manager for Square Payroll, you will be responsible for driving the vision and execution for our core payroll product. You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, marketing and other cross-functional teams to move quickly towards delivering a remarkable, easy to use product to our customers. You will help us identify the initiatives, features and products that can have the largest impact for our customers, whether that's improving how we serve existing customers or identifying new jobs or customers we can serve.
- Conduct extensive research to understand customer needs and current market solutions
- Use that research to craft a compelling product vision and strategy
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver projects against that vision and strategy
- Thoughtfully define and communicate project goals, requirements, and constraints
- Work with engineers and designers to edit the service and product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with almost every other function in Square: Engineering, Design, Data Science, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Risk
- Experience: 5+ years of product management responsibilities
- A collaborative approach: Track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Efficiency: Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Analytical skills: You have a data-driven learning style
- Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bonus points if you've worked at a rapidly growing startup, especially in fin-tech
- Excitement: You're passionate about Square's mission and new technology.