HelloTech is the leading independent, on-demand technology support service. Available 24/7 both in-home and remote, HelloTech's massive network of expert technicians nationwide are dedicated to providing a top-notch customer experience for a wide range of services, including computer support, smart home device installation, home office setup, and more.
With both direct-to-consumer presence and deep integrations with retailers such as Walmart.com and Comcast Xfinity, HelloTech eliminates the headaches and hassle of product installation and maintenance.
We are seeking a Product Manager with a focus on our partner products to design, build & ship market-leading products & services. This is a great opportunity to join a scaling startup as we continue to grow and innovate, with exposure to executives and team members across the organization.
As a Product Manager at HelloTech, you’ll serve as the advocate for our partners and customers. You will translate customer feedback, ideas, and data into a realistic plan and see it to fruition. This role requires you to work with our large enterprise partners and cross-functionally from design through conception to push features. If you are excited by HelloTech’s mission and have a strong desire to make an impact, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Define and own outcome goals based on the overall business strategy
- Lead partner-facing projects and directly interface with our enterprise partners to build products that scale
- Conduct customer/partner interviews, competitor research, and internal stakeholder check-ins
- Collaborate with business development/partner success, product marketing, product design, and engineering to ensure initiatives stay on track
- Be a leader on the scrum team. You’ll be expected to clearly communicate requirements, make informed trade-off decisions, foster a collaborative and constructive environment, and ensure on-time releases
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development/Partner Success, Marketing, Operations & Support to help launch initiatives (such as feature and benefits training and documentation)
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence
- Facilitate priority discussions and decisions across multiple functional teams
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience with proven success in delivering end user-facing products and services
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships, and partnerships with key internal and external executives, and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex and highly impactful cross-functional projects from concept to completion
- Experience and a deep understanding of agile software development process and API integration
- Ability to leverage metrics and data to inform decision-making
- Deep e-commerce experience including best practices and understanding of consumer behavior. Strong web and mobile e-commerce experience is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, multiple-project environment
- Hands-on product manager with the ability to prototype UI/UX as needed
- Detail-oriented with the ability to clearly define user stories and requirements
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Mac or PC
All corporate employees are currently working remote and the HQ office is closed during COVID-19.