Product Manager of Partner Integrations
As the Product Manager of Partner Integrations you will be an internal and external strategic leader. You will define and build products, experiences, APIs and integrations that create a seamless customer experience even when a customer is transitioning between platforms and technologies. Security, data accuracy and efficiency are just as essential as the end customer experience. You will lead initiatives what will enable easy and scalable integrations with the Benefitfocus platform so that we can deliver a great benefit experience.
As a part of the product management team you must possess a blend of business insight, technical skills, and user experience empathy. You will serve as a product leader, combining industry analysis, extensive market research, customer feedback and usage data to run the overall product lifecycle. You will set the strategic vision for your product area, product roadmap, defining requirements, collaborating with design and development (internal and external) to test, implement, deploy and measure new features and changes to deliver an extraordinary experience.
You will navigate through the complex benefits industry and advocate for the advancement of our technology to ensure we can deliver a differentiated and superior customer benefit shopping experience where they can make decisions with confidence. You will be a key voice and influential leader with your cross functional teams including Product Ownership, User Experience, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing to ensure execution of a cohesive customer experience.
Every day you will team with world-class professionals to define, develop and test strategies that directly impact the bottom line.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Bring strong business judgment, leadership and integrity; be a tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy, aggressive, yet responsible approach to business
- Create roadmap and set priorities for your products.
- Advance the growth, health and technology capabilities to continuously improve the experience and set the standard in the market
- Work closely with architects and development team to research, define, and test next generation experiences using APIs, improving conversion and customer satisfaction
- Passion for data-driven decision making
- Display an intense focus on achieving both short and long-term goals with the ability to drive and execute an agenda in a fluid environment where we are constantly learning and iterating
- Balance feature/experience improvements with product health: quality, scalability, performance, infrastructure needs
- Lead competitive research efforts; stay informed about the benefits shopping business landscape and market trends
- Foster and environment that creates high performing scrum teams
- Inspire the growth of product owners and product manager on the team and share best practices across the organization
- Determine key business goals, metrics and KPIs to monitor and communicate the health of the business
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager work with 3rd party integrations
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and transforming existing SaaS technology products
- Familiarity with API integration and development in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Knowledge in the benefit, insurance, and/or financial industry is a plus
- Technical background, with experience in managing SaaS solutions
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time (if needed)
- Example of a product/project you have led and the outcomes achieved
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.